Friday, March 14, 2014

Review of @FitnessBlender "Home Upper Body Workout without Weights - Bodyweight Upper Body Workout for Beginners" on YouTube


Another beginner workout today! This one is Fitness Blender's "Home Upper Body Workout without Weights - Bodyweight Upper Body Workout for Beginners". 



Oh, my. I did this workout just now and my arms are still burning. I think I might be feeling this one tomorrow! You wouldn't think that the sliding forearm presses would be so hard, or that the arm circles that you may have been forced to do in gym class (sorry, junior high flashback!) would make your arms want to fall off. But that's what it did for me! There were also chest presses and tricep curls and a few other exercises that make you grateful that this is only a nine minute workout.

I was going to argue that this isn't a workout for beginners, since I don't consider myself a beginner! Apparently, though, I am a beginner when it comes to arms, so I'll stop arguing the point. 

I would do this workout again, just to get better, and to show myself that I can get better!


No comments:

Post a Comment