Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Review of @FitnessBlender YouTube workout "Kickboxing Cardio and Abs - 9 Minute No Equipment Cardio Workout to Burn Belly Fat"


Today I am reviewing "Kickboxing Cardio and Abs - 9 Minute No Equipment Cardio Workout to Burn Belly Fat" by Fitness Blender on YouTube.


To be honest, it was a little different seeing a male lead a workout. I was trying to think of different workouts I have done with a male instructor, and I can only recall some Tae Bo tapes I used to do, and maybe a Bob Harper workout. It wasn't different "bad", it was just different. I do think that the kickboxing style was a little bit different. I felt like the movements were jerkier, as if he were really trying to fight someone. I just did the movements a little more rhythmically because it felt better.

The workout itself was really good. It required some modifications on my part, although some modifications were offered here and there. The one armed jacks on the floor were VERY difficult for me! I was trying to avoid a lot of ab work today, but it snuck in there. Oh well! Overall, I enjoyed it.

I would definitely do this one again. I have enjoyed the Fitness Blender workouts I've done lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment