Monday, February 17, 2014

Review of @FitnessBlender "Kelli's Cardio Kickboxing Workout - Max Calorie Burn Workout with no Equipment" 10 Minute YouTube workout



Today I am reviewing Fitness Blender's "Kelli's Cardio Kickboxing Workout - Max Calorie Burn Workout with no Equipment" 10 Minute YouTube workout.


I have been doing some fairly high intensity (for me!) workouts lately. I did not want to do any workouts today that targeted any specific part of my body. No thank you, ab workouts! Go away, toning anything! I plan on taking a long walk today, so I don't feel too bad about this. I wanted to work in a small, short workout, though, so I chose this 11 or so minute kickboxing workout (and another one that I'll review later), and I was glad I fit it in.

This workout was full of jumping jacks, jabs, crosses, uppercuts, and kicks. The fast pace and short length of the workout made it very doable for me. The "narrator" of the workout (you'll know what I mean if you've watched Fitness Blender's workouts!) reminded the viewer/participant to go at the workout full strength to get the most out of it. That's pretty basic, but I really needed to hear that this morning!

I would definitely do this one again. It was worth the 11 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment