Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Review of Jessica Smith's YouTube workout "Fat Burning, Abs: Full Length 30-Minute HIIT Cardio And Core Workout"


I have been working through the JessicaSmithTV workout calendar, and recently completed her "Fat Burning, Abs: Full Length 30-Minute HIIT Cardio And Core Workout".



No lie, even with the low impact options, this was a very challenging workout! I feel like i am beyond beginner, but not quite intermediate, and always have to accommodate for one of my knees. I was still able to complete this workout and feel like I did it strongly. The very best thing about this workout was the low impact modifications. It was very helpful to use the table instead of the floor for mountain climbers. And I always chose the non-jumping over the jumping options. 

There was an interesting move that I haven't done before in this workout - walking on your heels! Well, I suppose it is the sort of thing that kids do, so I guess I hadn't done that for quite some time.

I would definitely do this workout again. I have been enjoying Jessica's workout calendar and am already feeling stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment