Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Review of Fitness Blender's "Easy on the Knees Kickboxing Blend - Low Impact Cardio Workout for Beginners" YouTube workout


I am a fan of the 10 minute workout. For me, it's a great way to sneak exercise into the day. I did a search for 10 minute kickboxing and found this workout.


Fitness Blender's usual style is to do voice overs telling you what to do while the person on screen demonstrates. With this workout, as with others I've seen, they demonstrate the move before you are supposed to be doing the move. While I don't mind instructors talking and demonstrating at the same time, it is nice to change things up, and so I appreciate the way the Fitness Blender channel presents their workouts.

There was a lot of kicking in this video, obviously. None of the moves were too complex, although it was challenging at times. I liked that this was labeled an "Easy on the Knees" workout - a welcome change for me! And it was easy on the knees for me. I enjoyed this quick but still challenging workout.

I would definitely do this workout again. It was a fun change, as I haven't done a Fitness Blender workout lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment