Thursday, January 2, 2014

Review of "Crazy Cardio Challenge | A-List Look With Valerie Waters" from Livestrong Woman on YouTube


Today I am reviewing "Crazy Cardio Challenge | A-List Look With Valerie Waters" by LivestrongWoman on YouTube.


This is a circuit workout. You do a move for 20 seconds, then you have 10 seconds off. You are supposed to go through this video three times in a row. I didn't have time to, and I had already done some exercising, so I called it good. :)

I really did enjoy it. There were some easy moves (to me), and some difficult ones (like the 3 way crunches!) But what made it doable was that it was only 20 seconds of a move and then you got to stop. I like the idea of repeating this video. I don't like the idea of counting my reps, so I probably wouldn't do that.

I would definitely do this one again. It is a great way to get moving, and you can make it as easy or as hard as you want by the number of times you do the video. I mentioned yesterday that I didn't like the video I reviewed from LivestrongWoman yesterday, but this video is from them too, and I do like this one. So I'm glad I didn't write off the whole channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment