Monday, December 16, 2013

Review of "SparkPeople Stability Ball Workout"

In my quest to find the *perfect* stability ball workout and stretch, I tried "SparkPeople Stability Ball Workout" on YouTube. It wasn't perfect, but it was worth trying!


The workout included planks, pushups, rolling out the ball, and bridges. The planks were too hard for me - I just can't do the ones demonstrated here yet. I did enjoy the pushups (never thought I'd hear myself say that!). The last 3 minutes of the workout did not include the ball, but it was a great, refreshing stretch. The workout did not have music. It was more of a core workout than a cardio workout.

Would I do this again? To be honest, probably not. While it was a really nice stability ball video, it wasn't the one I was looking for. It was a good video, but it wasn't great. And I didn't think I would miss the music so much, but I did. You can give this video a try to see if it is the right one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment