Monday, December 9, 2013

Review of "SparkPeople New YOU Bootcamp: Day 2 Lower Body Workout" on YouTube

Today's review is of "SparkPeople New YOU Bootcamp: Day 2 Lower Body Workout" on YouTube. It features Coach Nicole and is part of the "New You Bootcamp series" from SparkPeople. It does require some equipment: a fitness or stability ball, and some hand weights.




I have to say I enjoyed it, but there was something that I wasn't crazy about that shows up today, and also in day 7. You have to use a wall with the fitness ball to do some of the exercises. This can be difficult. For me, I have to go to a far corner of the room to get a blank wall. Some people might not even have some blank wall to work with. It was a little difficult for me to hear as it was early in the morning and I can't crank the volume on the TV, but even with these drawbacks, I thought it was a good workout. This workout length (short) and intensity (not super easy, but not hard) makes it more of a "taste" of a workout. And I liked the stretch at the end.

I would definitely do this again! It was a nice workout, and sometimes I like knowing there is a schedule to working out, that I don't have to think too hard about what workout will come next.

No comments:

Post a Comment