Saturday, December 14, 2013

Review of "SparkPeople New YOU Bootcamp: Day 7 Tummy Toning Workout" from YouTube

It's my final day of trying out the 7 day bootcamp, and I'm almost sorry to see it go! I may keep this one in the rotation. It is easy enough to do when I get up for the day or in a few minutes in the afternoon or the evening. Yet it has enough moves that I can't quite do that I hope to work up to, and that helps keep me motivated.


I think they should have included "CRUNCH" in the title! The first half was variations of crunches. I don't hate crunches, but I don't love them either. This was challenging, but I was able to do these. But one of the next moves was one I've only been able to do a few times - sit up from a fully lying down position. I can only do it if I tuck my feet under a couch to give me some leverage. So I just did what I could and didn't worry about it.

I would definitely do this again - if only to get better! And I am considering continuing on with the prescribed program - do this for 3 more weeks, coupled with 30 minutes of aerobic activity most of the other days.

No comments:

Post a Comment