Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Review of "SparkPeople New YOU Bootcamp: Day 4 Abs & Core Workout"



Another SparkPeople Bootcamp workout! Today is "SparkPeople New YOU Bootcamp: Day 4 Abs & Core Workout" from SparkPeople's YouTube channel.


Here we are in the middle of the week. We continue with more work on the stability / fitness ball, Coach Nicole, and a lack of music. I am not complaining about these things, just making an observation. It is a little odd to workout without music, but it's not a big deal. As usual, Coach Nicole does a great job of explaining the moves and the form you should have while you are doing the moves. That is so appreciated!

With the plank move, I did move to my knees. A mat would be useful if your floor were especially hard, but that depends on your preferences. There were a lot of crunches that I am sure I will feel tomorrow! And I will warn you, with the last move, I had to be careful not to roll off the ball! :)

I would definitely do this again, along with the whole series. Stay tuned tomorrow for my review of Day 5!



No comments:

Post a Comment