Sunday, December 29, 2013

Review of Jessica Smith's "Total Body in 10 - Full Length 10-Minute Total Body Workout"


Here's another great workout from Jessica Smith - "Total Body in 10 - Full Length 10-Minute Total Body Workout" on YouTube.



This was a nice workout to do - I felt so strong! I was so happy that I was able to do leg lifts from a plank position. I haven't been able to do that before. It is so satisfying to improve, even a little bit. You do need weights for this workout. I used my 3 pound weights as they are my heaviest for now, but I am hoping to get 5 pound weights soon. As Jessica did not repeat sets, the sets seemed super long, but it was an interesting change.

Since I have watched so many Jessica videos lately, it was funny to see Peanut chewing on the mat and making some shenanigans today. I imagine it might be hard to film with the dog around, but it does add some "real life" to her videos!

I love getting so much exercise in so little time! I would definitely do this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment