Friday, December 27, 2013

Review of Jessica Smith's "Belly, Buns, and Thigh Walk" on YouTube


I've had this workout on my "to review" list for a while. It's stayed there for a while because it is a longer workout, but I finally made time for it and did Jessica Smith's "Belly, Buns, and Thigh Walk".


This workout was a really nice intensity. It was good to have a moderate workout that didn't twist my knee. This was a great way to start the day. If I had never done a workout video before, this might have been a little hard to follow. That is, you tend to learn a few moves that are used in many workouts. If you haven't worked out too much before, it would be easy enough to pick them up without it feeling "dance-y" - you might have picked up that is a negative in my book!

I seem to be having an audio problem with some of Jessica's workouts on my TV. On this workout, I could hear Jessica's voice in my left speaker, and the music in my right speaker. The music mostly drowned out her voice, so I couldn't hear her very well. At times, I felt like I was missing out on important info, but I was able to complete the workout nonetheless.

At the end of the workout, I did have to hold onto the wall for stability - the last part required some balance.

If I had 40 minutes, I would definitely do this again. It was a great walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment