Saturday, December 28, 2013

Review of Jessica Smith's "Barre: Full Length Ballet Workout - Sculpt Your Hips, Thighs and Butt in Less Than 15-Minutes!"



I guess I am on a Jessica Smith kick! I have reviewed a couple in the past week, and I'm scheduled to review another one tomorrow. I suppose it's my prerogative! Today's workout is for the lower body - it's Jessica Smith's "Barre: Full Length Ballet Workout - Sculpt Your Hips, Thighs and Butt in Less Than 15-Minutes!"


Today's workout requires a chair, and I did this one barefoot, as suggested. It was QUITE a workout for the lower body. Let me tell you, I was sore for a couple of days afterwards. It really worked out muscles I don't apparently use very much! I have never done a barre workout before. I am glad that I started with this one. It was difficult, but I was able to get through it. There were a lot of times where my muscles were screaming at me, but that's when she would start counting down to the end of a set and I'd be able to get through it.

I would like to do this workout again, if only to get stronger and to check my form on the moves. But it is not a workout that I love because of how hard it was to get out of bed the next day!





No comments:

Post a Comment