Thursday, December 26, 2013

Review of "Get Fit: Cardio Kickbox Burn Workout" by Denise Austin on YouTube


I am reviewing Denise Austin's "Get Fit: Cardio Kickbox Burn Workout" from YouTube today.


This is actually a 12 minute workout ("your daily dozen", Denise calls it), but I'm labeling it 10 minutes because it seemed fair enough to round down. :) I have decided that Denise must have good knees that never have had a problem with jumping, because it seems like she designs workouts that my knees have problem with! I have to watch that one particular knee doesn't twist too much or too hard. And again, this particular workout got a little tricky for me in that way. There are jumping jacks where you travel - I've never been a fan of those. It seems like I always have to watch out for those and do them carefully.

If you've done a kickboxing workout before, you will be familiar with many of these moves, and it won't seem complicated. I did enjoy some of the moves, and I modified them as necessary.

This is not my favorite workout, and I probably wouldn't do it again, but I'm glad I gave it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment