Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Review of "150-Calorie Cardio Fat Blast - Full Length 11-Minute High Intensity Interval Training Workout" by Jessica Smith on YouTube


I wanted to get in a really good workout but was short on time. I did this one and a slightly lower impact workout and had a great workout today!


Jessica Smith's 150-Calorie Cardio Fat Blast - Full Length 11-Minute High Intensity Interval Training Workout  is a challenging but good workout! It does not need a lot of space, and no equipment is needed. She shows the low impact version of the move first, which I appreciate. I mostly went for the lower impact version of the move! She included floppy (sloppy?) jacks, double butterflies, and squat-type moves. These were all very difficult, but there were easier recovery moves in between that made this workout achievable. It really got my heart pumping! While it is called "150-Calorie Cardio", I would really doubt that I personally burned 150 calories during it given the intensity of my workout, but it was definitely harder than a Leslie Sansone mile. :)

I would definitely do this one again! It's a great workout in a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment