Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Welcome!

One of my favorite things to do is to work out. I never thought I would be someone to say those words! I'm not particularly strong, I don't run very fast, and I wouldn't win any athletic contests! But I am fortunate enough to still be able to enjoy getting exercise, and maybe, get a little stronger every day!

The reason I am starting this blog is to share some of my favorite workouts, online and offline, with you. It can be difficult to find workouts that fit your skill level and interests. I'm not a fitness expert or a doctor, by any means, but I've taken the time to seek out these workouts and post links to them. Hopefully, you will enjoy them. Please check with your doctor before you start any fitness program.

If you have a favorite workout, please let me know! I love trying new ways to exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment