Sunday, November 24, 2013

Review of "10-Minute Fat Burning Workout | Class FitSugar"

Yesterday I exercised with 2 PopSugar Fitness videos. I reviewed one yesterday, and I'm reviewing the second one today. The second one is called "10-Minute Fat Burning Workout | Class FitSugar" and uses hand weights.


PopSugar workouts can be challenging, and this one was no exception. I used the heaviest weights I had - well, OK, I have to admit something. I have the coated weights that many people have from Wal-mart. My husband has those metal dumbbell hand weights. I am sure that I could use his weights, but I don't. I have put 5 pounds weights on my wish list, so maybe someday I'll go to heavier weights. But not yet!

I did modify the pushups to go to the knees, but I was able to do most moves as shown. I was grateful for the stretch at the end, too. It was short, but most of the 10 minutes videos don't include any stretches at all.

I would definitely do this video again. It seems like a lot of fun and a quick way to get some weights in with cardio.

Here is a link to the video: http://youtu.be/P8iq69bBJNc

No comments:

Post a Comment