Sunday, November 17, 2013

"Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds 1 Mile Express" review

It's funny how a video that seemed fine to you a few years ago now looks ridiculously dated, right? I know it doesn't make the workout less effective, and sometimes it provides a good giggle. All this is said to prepare you for Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds 1 Mile Express.


Walk Away the Pounds 1 Mile Express from Walk Productions, Inc. on Vimeo.

This is a quick-ish mile with Leslie. The moves don't get too complicated. I don't feel like there's a lot of stretching at the end, but that is always something that you can add on yourself later. I think Leslie has longer stretching time in her more recent workouts.

From what I can tell, this may have been release in 2008. It doesn't make it super old, but I think the outfits date it a little bit. Of course, I still have some of Leslie's DVDs where they are walking on a set with Grecian columns and a diagonal grid on the floor - anyone remember that?

For other Leslie workouts, check out my other Leslie Sansone posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment